Friday, July 8, 2011

Missing her

I am really missing Shaiena lately. I can't believe it  has already been almost 2 months since I left Haiti. I have heard from a friend in Port au Prince that she misses me too and cries for me. I can't wait to see her again. We are hoping to go back in November, and this time Ryan will go with me so he can finally meet Shaiena and fall in love with her just like I did!
So, in the meantime I stare at her pictures and videos and miss her...

Nothing new on the adoption front unfortunately. We are at a standstill and exploring our options before we commit to one.

I read this quote today and LOVE it! I think it is so appropriate for where I am at and how I am feeling these days:

it's hard to wait for
something
you know might
never happen;

but it's even harder
to give up
when you know
it's everything
you want

No comments:

Post a Comment