Thursday, January 12, 2012

2 years..

For those if you who know, that is all I have to say. 2 years... 2 years ago the earth shook and in those few minutes Haiti was forever changed.
My heart is very heavy today with the weight of the lives cut short that day and the lives that were forever changed.
Haiti- I love you! I love your people. I love their endurance and their spirit, their heart and their determination. You may be a country much damaged, but you have much hope, and I have much hope for you.
I pray for you. I pray for your people. I pray for my friends in Haiti and I especially pray for my daughter.

We will never forget!

And for any of you familiar with my blog, as I write this, "my" song has just come on the radio. Goosebumps! If you don't know what I am talking about, read back a bit to where I talk about my adoption anthem.

No comments:

Post a Comment