Wednesday, November 9, 2011

"My Sister"

Last night my daughter, B, was sitting at the table drawing a picture. After she was done she showed me what she had drawn. "Here is me, here is my sister, Shaina, and my brother, R,."

I was so tickled by what she said. It was the first real time she  has referred to Shaina as her sister! I LOVED hearing those words come out of her mouth with such ease, as if she had been calling Shaina her sister her whole life. What a wonderful thing to hear! It really did warm my soul and bring a smile to my face.

We leave for Haiti tomorrow. I can't wait!! I am so excited to see Shaina again and get to spend 3 wonderful days with her. 

Please keep us in your prayers while we are there.

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you!! Have a wonderful trip and enjoy every moment with your baby girl!
    Shelly-Lovely's Mama

    ReplyDelete