Friday, January 7, 2011

I needed to hear that

Yesterday I was driving from a hectic day at work to pick up my son at basketball practice. I drove by a church and saw this on their sign,

" We do not know what the future holds, only who is holding it."

Wow. I literally got goosebumps. I really needed to hear that and I am sure I will need to remind myself of it frequently during this process. I do not know how we will be paying for this adoption, when we will be matched with our daughter, when we will bring her home and how the transition process will go. But I do know that God is in control of it all. He has set me on this path and I trust that He will not lead me astray.

1 comment:

  1. I needed to hear that too! I struggle with worry and feat with all the same things you listed - good to know I'm not alone.

    ReplyDelete